The remaining 3 designs from the Vitasoy 70th Anniversary are in stores!
Bağlantıyı al
Facebook
X
Pinterest
E-posta
Diğer Uygulamalar
Went to 99 Ranch today and they have the 3rd release of the Vitasoy 70th Anniversary soy milk cartons. Also, all Vitasoy drinks are on sale. Two 6-packs for just $5!
To celebrate their 50th anniversary, Sanrio is touring around the US with their mobile pop-up shops. They were at San Francisco's Pier 39 on Sunday. It was pouring in the early afternoon and luckily when I went their around 5PM, it was dry. I also found a parking space that was only steps away from the mobile shop! If you're wondering why Hello Kitty is holding a gift box w/ Target's logo, this event was sponsored by them. After making my purchase, they will give you a coupon good for a free box of Hello Kitty bandages from Target plus a 20% off postcard at a local Sanrio store. The Smart cars have also teamed up w/ Sanrio to create this Hello Kitty car wrap. I really like this. It's all over the car but it's not too overwhelming. The pics below are the 3 items I bought yesterday (2 coin purses and 1 wallet). From what I learned from the Sanrio staff, some many of the products are only available at the mobile pop-up store so they're pretty rare! The hamburger c...
This is one the Re-ment series that's worth buying the whole set because everything is so kawaii!! Even though these are sold as blind bags, they're are packaged in a pouch without any cardboard wrapper so it's pretty easy to determine each style by gently squeezing each pouch. So great for those who don't plan on buying the whole set but just don't squeeze so hard that the pouches are all crumbled or else it's difficult for the store to sell them. My favorites are the Chinese steamed pork bun and the ice cream cone. These keychains are the spongy squeezable so I don't really plan on using them as keychains because my keys might damage them. Plus, I don't want to get them dirty so most likely I'll hang one on my purse once in a while.
It's Vitasoy's 70th Anniversary and to celebrate it, they came out with 9 different designs on the back of their soy milk cartons. I'm not sure if the the designs are coming out in different stages because these 3 designs were the only available ones I could find. Each one is like a greeting card w/ its own message. I know there are "I Love You" and "I Miss You" cartons and I'm actually looking forward to buy those so I can secretly place a carton in my boyfriend's car.
Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder